You’re 20-something, you’ve got a great education and a good head on your shoulders. You’ve done everything you were “supposed” to do.
Yet, somehow you’re still second-guessing your direction in life and struggling to find the confidence to reach the next level of success. (I’ve been there, I know exactly what you’re going through)
5 Signs You Might Be Having a Quarter-Life Crisis:
- Your 20s are not going as planned. You spend a lot of time comparing yourself to your peers and getting depressed when you see them achieving more than you are. You miss your college days when life seemed simpler and there was less pressure to ‘make it’.
- You secretly want to reinvent and do something crazy like take a leap into a new industry or start a business, but you’re overwhelmed with options. (or just don’t know where to start)
- You have a really hard time distinguishing between your head and your heart when making decisions. You thought you knew yourself, but there are so many conflicting messages.
- Your love life is changing. You’re ready for something meaningful and you know self-love is the first step.
- Your social life is changing. You have less in common with the party crowd, you’re on to bigger and better things. It’s time to get serious!
- You’re driven and passionate; you know you are meant to do big things.
- You’re adventurous and willing to take a risk to realize your full potential.
- You take responsibility for your results and you know the level of success you aspire to requires the help of others.
What I Do
I help ambitious women in their 20s (just like you) to find their passion, rock their confidence and make money doing what they love.
Think of me as your coach, guru, mentor, friend, ass-kicker and #1 fan!
Working with me is an on-going collaborative partnership built on taking action. In this powerful alliance, I focus my full energy and attention on helping you achieve your goals.
The answers lie within you, so I am able to act as a totally objective, non-judgemental, supportive mirror to help you become more aware of your self-imposed obstacles.
Some examples of issues I coach my clients on include:
- Getting organized/focused
- Aligning work and life
- Communicating more effectively
- Improving professional performance
- Increasing self-awareness to identify next steps
- Dealing with change and transition
- Setting/Meeting personal and professional goals
- Tapping into and living an authentic life
I will help you discover your inner wisdom so you can begin to see your unlimited potential.
This insight will give you the confidence to make the positive changes that will ultimately transform your life, your business or career, your relationships, your confidence, and of course, your future.
You’re about to adventure through all the ‘what ifs’ you’ve been struggling with. You’re about to walk the runway of your future. Work-it, girl! You’re ready to welcome a straightforward, understanding confidante into your world. Your heart is all in. However, your head wants wants more information…